Friday 24 February 2017

HKCCA Awards 2016 - Gold Winner Overseas Contact Centre Study by Gold Winner of Milti Media Contact Centre Representative of the Year

It is my great honor to be nominated for the “Gold Winner Overseas Contact Centre Study Tour”. The event was valuable and gave me lot of surprises. First of all, I would like to take this chance to thanks all the operational staff in this event. The study tour was well organized and let me know various aspects of customer handling. During the trip, I visited several contact centers in different industries.





Visit at KRING PAJAK, I learnt that they provide tax service to all Indonesia citizens. It really surprised me that Hong Kong does not have such assistant tools. They have live chat, email, and phone call etc. to prove that they care about their customers.





Visit at HALO BCA and Bank MANDIRI, two of the biggest banks. Once I stepped in, I’ve never imagined contact center could provide such creative, interesting way to customer and staff. Tailor made bank card, video chat, live-chat, all those tools showed me that they provide excellent, impressive, innovative service to customers. Apart from that, they provide music, dance room to let those energetic staff to show off their performing talent and build up confidence in job life.




Visit at Bank Indonesia and Astroworld, they absolutely provide professional customer service. They offer various training to enhance staff knowledge and ensure all staff would provide information to their valuable customers.





Overall, I really enjoyed and was delighted to join this tour. By visit different companies, I learnt lots of special skills and was inspired of creative ideas that would be useful for my daily job. Cheers and thanks everyone!!!



HKT Multi Media Customer Service Representative
                                                                                                           Lau Kuen Fung Jason

No comments: